Our culture is fun, supportive, challenging, stimulating and rewarding. It’ll get you out of bed in the morning with a spring in your step!
join our team
- Are you looking for a flexible and varied role with an attractive salary package and guaranteed income?
- Would you like to be a part of a warm and caring team that likes to have fun?
- Imagine being supported and mentored by an experienced team who care about your professional development.
These are just some of the things you’ll enjoy at Dimple.
- We’re always on the lookout for warm and wonderful practitioners to join our family-oriented team.
- This means we cast our net widely to find high quality staff from anywhere in the world.
- So if getting the most from your life is as important to you as a rewarding and remarkable career, you should have a chat with us today – there are heaps for benefits of working with us.
For more information or to discuss available positions please contact us through the Apply Now page.
Dimple give us great opportunities to fulfil our CPD requirements as podiatrists. We get group training every 6 weeks that covers off CPR/immediate life support, diabetes, dementia and other topics we need to be up to date on. We also get to attend a podiatry conference twice a year.
For me, working for Dimple is definitely a lifestyle choice. It enables me to have a great work/life balance with early starts and finishes. I previously worked in a clinic and had days where I wouldn’t be home till 8pm now I finish around 2pm and have plenty of time to walk my dogs and go to the gym.
I love the variety of my job, visiting a different facility every day, meeting new people who appreciate what I do. I’m a graduate, and although I work independently, I’m always provided with support from my support hub. The support network at Dimple is something I’ve never experienced before, everybody is willing to lend a helping hand.
This means we always do what we say we will do.
For us means that we have connected at a deep and meaningful level, that we have expressed a generosity of spirit that is uplifting and appreciated.
This is about doing the extra things that make a difference and show we care. Searching for better ways to perform our roles individually and collectively, because we want to.